Friday, November 19, 2004

"on" again?

called home last night, guess what mom said to me? she was actually considering of coming again since she has got all her stuff sorted out ,plus she s bored and got nothing better to do....i think she didnt use to worry so much about me b4 she saw what i was going through....oh believe me it was really bad. and i felt kinda bad coz i totally lost it infront of her.
yea i broke down just like this weak helpless puppy looking for sympathy and attention. sickening!

i think i gotto start writting more positively and happily, duwanna pass on those negative energy , and boring stressful vibes to my blog readers. maybe i should set up another one just for myself, to bla whatever i want

2 comments:

Ss Lee said...

your mom read ur blog?

SuLee said...

no,she doesnt