Thursday, November 03, 2005

windy day, windy mood

what a windy day!! my car was literally shaking while i was at the the light, so scared that my car would be diterbalikkan, (hehe my bm not bad hor)

maybe is the wind, i sensed something wrong with myself today, or maybe was pictures that kelly n shintee sent to me, i was 20lbs slimmer and 3 years younger...really depressing looking back at those pictures !

damn canadian bacon! damn engineering that made me age so much!!!

so i figured, i need to groom myself!! took off shopping instead of school...i been wanting to get a pair of jeans, and i paid only 16$ for it! then i saw this jacket, quite a good deal..then these two tops...then this pyjamas...then...

but i know i will be returning some of em.

so u would think that the rest of the day will be good eh? unfortunately , no.

i had bitched about it , so duwanna go there again...

is funny how some ppl get "red eye" so easily, put in ur own effort man! dont just stand there empty handed blabing bout childish thing, that just made urself look silly n we do feel sorry for u..

No comments: