Friday, September 07, 2007

pheeeeeew!

ok, does everybody came out from an interview feeling shitty?

This week was crazy! is a 4 days week - new project, work term report due, and interview.

I was stressed to the max! except that Im actually excited about the new project, testing and trying to break the cool new features! :P but somehow logging the first bug didnt make me feel good, im like "already?"

anyway i had an interview yesterday - the one that i ve been longing for all summer, it was a short notice but how long do you need to prepare for an interview? I went in nervous, my hands and feet felt so cold and hot in the face. I dunno how to describe that, but arg, forget it!

later found out that my co worker have the same interview. I have no idea?? but maybe is a good thing, otherwise i would ve been more nervous. She's definitely a strong competitor. and the weird thing is we are pretty close too.

is so frustrating! i want this job so bad......

but hey, is friday! i had submitted my report today, and we are going camping tomorrow - first camp this year! and is Lex first camp too! we gonna take them swimming, hiking, curl up around the bon fire. is just the four of us :)

at this point, i wish we have kids. coz they will be so excited now ")

I dont think im ready to be mom yet. i need to sort myself out first, im my own baby if you know what i mean.

alright, time for "friends" ! have a good weekend y'all!

No comments: