Saturday, May 17, 2008

im all out of love

I realised i havent been updating for a long time!

me and the baby is good, i had an ultrasound taken yesterday coz i was spotting few weeks ago. but im worried for the longest time......finally got an ultrasound and pheeeeew baby 's heart beat is 135 per min. at least the little heart is still beating..

although is only at a size of a peanut, 11mm, thats TINY!!! but we took a pic of the ultrasound and i cant wait to see the baby grow...

This week has been crazy, i was up in Banff, Alberta for training, is a ski resort 2millions tourists a year! I didnt had a chance to go around but is ok, coz karen and sean are gonna be here next week and we are taking a road trip up there! i cant wait!!!!

and i told my boss about my pregnancy and she's extremely supportive! she's moving me to full time next month!!! HOW EXCITING!! i really need the hours...

4 comments:

rightmywrong said...

You go girl! =D I am proud of ya..take care of yourself and baby of course! ;)

SuLee said...

thanks! haha oh yea im taking care of the baby, im not drinking for 9 months, she better appreciate that haha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, dear! I realised I missed out on your earlier announcement of pregnancy... Very happy for you. And such sacrifice! Not drinking for 9 months, haha.. :)

SuLee said...

Thanks Kenny, hey for somebody who likes booze as much as i do? HELL YA is a big SACRIFICE!