Saturday, August 30, 2008

23 weeks...

Im more than half way through my pregnancy, I gotto say is one hell of an experience, besides the fact that my second trimester is not as enjoyable as the first. (headache, back pain, fatigue) But Im still trying to keep some positive energy in me. well.....try...




Went for my second ultrasound for gender assessment last week, I told everybody that Im pretty sure is a boy......turn out I was wrong! we are having a baby girl! and She is such an angel, im amazed with the 3D technology, i could see her wiggle her face and she was showing us all her funny expression, it was amazing!!




Aint she an angel?? her cute little nose and lips


We gonna love you soooo much!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! You both look very teddy bear-ish at the moment.. xox YH

rightmywrong said...

congratulations!!! u shud start choosing a name for your angel :)

SuLee said...

yh - we both? haha i think i am more huggable than her

meme - we have a few names picked out but nothing finalized yet :)

Ss Lee said...

suri?

shiloh?

violet?

hehehehehehe.

SuLee said...

violet!? haha so lou touuuu!

how about Alyssa?