Thursday, September 18, 2008

update from yours truly

Have been extremely inactive in keeping my journal. But everytime i came in here and tried to create a new post, i dont know what to write...is like nothing interesting is happening. Actually not true. Now that Facebook is becoming so big, I usually do my photos update there.

Anywayyy yesterday this came into my mail : Free Cruise Voucher for 2 plus 1300$ spending money!

No they did not randomly picked my address, but i got a call from Imperial majesty Cruise Line Vacation from Florida and they told me about this good deal! with alot of hesitation and more greed and kiasuness, i gave them my info (except credit card).





Looks legitimate right!? to claim my free cruise, i gotto call this tollfree number, which i havent done so.... hmmm should I?


Butch and his fiance Mayo visited us from Japan last week. Its sooo nice to see him again after two years! we really enjoy their company and too bad it was such a short trip :(


Anyway update on Baby Liu!

She's kicking harder and harder as she grows and sometimes it annoys me a little bit. Both our moms commented the same thing when they were pregnant with us, and of coz we both turned out to be hyper kids....I guess our baby is going to be Trouble with the capital T! Thanks to her us!

We started looking at baby stuff in Toys R us. and all i can say is "WOW" they are not cheap! cribs, stroller, crib bedding, mattress, diaper genie, baby carrier, receiving blankets, baby monitor etc etc!!! I cant even find an old school breast pump! they are all electric operated and cost more than $130! I called mom immediately after and give her list of things to bring, nothing big of coz, teehee!


Butch and Mayo got her these cute baby booty! is so soft and comfy and is pink!



Cute baby fleece hoodie and toque got from Roots Factory outlet, good bargain! I dont know why they look so big in the picture but they are actually tiny!!


man she's gonna be spoiiiiiiiiiiiillt!!

have to throw away whole pot of freshly make bah kut teh today because i accidentally dropped whole bag of silica gel in the dried mushroom pack into the pot :( sammm tong!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This baby dress is looking nice!!

Anonymous said...

Careful of those gimmicks he! Some toll free number are not really free... reverse charged numbers...

Congrats for the baby!!!

J.

SuLee said...

i didnt even bother to call, but a fren actually went on those free cruise b4 and there was NOT any catch!

but it was just a horrible cruise...