Monday, November 17, 2008

toys

I havent been updating my journal...I think blogging has been replaced by facebook, plus i dont spend that much time online no more..well except when im at work, my facebook will be on , almost all the time.

time flies, im 8 months pregnant now, 6 more weeks to go, and for some reason I had this strong feeling that she's gonna come early, we got everything ready, well everything that we could think of. I ve been in and out Toys R us so much! and because of xmas season, the checkout counters are always busy! and toys are not cheap!!! I stood in line watching hundreds and hundreds of dollars spent on just in toys!!

I know this make me sound so old but kids these days are freakin lucky!! thanks to technology, they hv the coolest stuff ever! even I was seriously amazed with that!!

for example : everyone's favourite muppet - Elmo with lively movements, 2 songs, 2 stories, 2 games, 5 jokes - going for 70$!! and they are the hot seller,
i watched this 4 years old kid stood infront of the display unit, tickle the elmo and it ll start singing, she was happy!jumping and clapping , in my heart was like "wow, it really make them this happy?", and once the music stopped she kept going for two more times, and walked away coz she was bored already...

wth? $70 to keep the kid amused for 15 mins? pssshhh!

ill just let my kids play with sand and mud in the garden

3 comments:

rightmywrong said...

always good to be ready...can't really believe you are on your 8th mth of pregnancy..=) remember to post pictures of alyssa when she's brought into the world ;) can't wait

SuLee said...

oh my i feel like i been pregnant for forever!

oh yea , THAT you dont hv to worry, ill be snap snap snap non stop until she snap at me! haha, im getting real nervous

Anonymous said...

relax..........

chill, breathe in breathe out :)