Thursday, October 14, 2004

GOOD LUCK and BAD LUCK

BAD LUCK:
This morning started out terrible!!! im very "pantang" coz when u just woke up and being so grumpy, u duwan anything bad to happen at that moment...esp i woke up at 6 to write my physics report. and just when i finished, my pc hanged!!! i swear!! i was soooooo close of dumping it out the window, SOOO CLOSEEE....@#$^%!@%$@

GOOD LUCK:
went to school thinking that i might not be able to hand it in, my face "cao kanasai" ...
Is the power of coffee changed my morning (hopefully my day), amazing isnt it?!
ppls around me r not that "yong sui" after coffee...
i feel prettier after coffee...
face muscles loosen up after coffee...
"keng leh...mann nei sei mei"!!
then, the good news is : we dont hv to hand in our report today but next week....hoooorayy!!!

a spa and thai massage would make my day complete....


1 comment:

Swee San said...

maybe ur lecturer spilled 'coffee' over his student's list the same morning ... hrmmpp