Wednesday, October 13, 2004

pockets inside me

why do ppls r so into zodiac or fortune telling, basiclly they just tell u what you are....i ve came across many of those emails to tell me who i am,wat i like and wat i dislike....how would u respond to it?

"oh yea thats so true, thats so me!!!"
or
"arrr those r all bullshit! i aint this and that"
(well, u think u know urself that well?)

I dont see the point even though they are true,i think ppls around would know me better than i know myself..sound pathedic isnt it? i may strike u as this very confident person but really,im not....sometime it feels as though theres another person lives inside me .....yea i know this sound scary...how many of u do feel like this?

yea yea , i know what you think of me, u just never shut up, if u could just try to listen, listen doesnt mean keep quiet n let me talk, but to understand
can u understand me?

something has been hurting me for long long time which im not aware of...it poped out once in a while to bother me, to really really bother me.....HELP!!





No comments: