Wednesday, March 02, 2005

miss you so much

I did absolutely nothing but lying down watching drama series, I finished 18 episodes in two days time, am i sad or what?!missing darling so much,been wearing the pyjamas whole day long, cant take it anymore , i have to get out!!
went out for drinks at jj today with yenling, try to catch up n spend sometime with her b4 she goes. I got a shoe today from Vincci , wanted to get two but i could just afford one.
Alan called n he said he saw me at jusco, im glad he really called like what he promised and he said he might find me a job. so tats great!
Karen had decided to come along with me to canada, so initially i was going to go on early of april but since she s coming im gonna wait till 14 of april as that will be the last day of her exam. she has got 7 weeks break.

Im missing darling so much...poor baby is sleeping alone right now...

No comments: