Monday, March 07, 2005

sigh...

My house line has been out of service for days , tried to make a report to telekom but wont able to dial 100 from cell, tried neighbour s phone but theirs also out.
Got 3 friends to call for me just in case, after two days, none of them manage to call for me! hmmph!! but finally yenling did and now is back to normal.

Lots to think about now, I ve withdrawn from all the courses including engr 020 and becoz of that i wasnt allow to apply jobs thru uvic coop website which means i have to find a summer jobs on my own, chances of getting a job is pretty slim, hopefully those that have no rejected me will hire me, there are 2 left and i put a big hope on science venture. pls god!!! need to chant harder.

lots to do for the so called "work term" im currently doing. need to write logged book and report...ohhh god, im not actually in a work term , how am i suppose to write my report!?!?! hopefully yen nee will be able to help me with this.

been lazying around n gained alot of weight. signed up for fitness first yesterday and my weight loss plan has started again. hopefully will strike it this time...

No comments: