Monday, May 30, 2005

blur n shopping day

I cant believe how hot these few days are, for 3 days continuously karen has been saying: " this is the hottest day ever since I ve been to Canada", yes one day is warmer than the other!! SO!!!! I gotto get some summer clothes hehehehe. Went shopping on saturday n....



look! how "summer" are these?



Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
and a tube top ( can be worn as a skirt too!!!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



HOW PATHETIC AM I? took a bus home after work sunday morning and I think is the alcohol last night, I got out from the bus and started walking......walk walk walk, how come it seemed so far ?? tot is only a block away? passed one roundabout,two....three....no..this isnt right....IM WALKING TOWARDS THE OTHER WAY!!??! soooo pissed off!! how could I possible not aware of that? I been walking on that street like million times!! BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL!.



got these books on the way back, guess they must be free junk left from the garage sale yesterday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

volmax said...

'sai mm sai wo'
post all ur cloths in ur summer
like place making bidding on ur cloths heheh!!!

SuLee said...

yeaaa e-bay is too much hassle, so buy from me, as my frens u guys will get a deal!