Friday, May 13, 2005

ffk

supposed to be working for this lady this morning, i was right infront of her apartment and i felt sick in my stomach, menstrual pain, for some reason darling knew i didnt feel like working (duh!! very much so!) and he turned back after dropping me off and caught me still standing there...so i hopped into the car n off we go, i didnt call her ,and didnt pick up her call too...haha i didnt know wat to say, "ermmm miss, i don like working for u?", tats the truth! she kept standing besides me when im working and give comments..i hated that!! and she was the one dragged me extra 10 mins and paid me extra 4$ for it , what she didnt know is i got a parking ticket becoz of that 10 mins!!

avoid avoid avoid, she called again n karen told her to call back at 8 coz i was down at the store while darling n his family went shop for car n hps. Eventually she got me and i didnt know wat to say and i said im going again tomorrow morning...

how FAI is that!?GRRRRRR!!

No comments: