Monday, June 06, 2005

One extreme to another

morning...
you guys made me looked like a total fool during the meeting with profs. What do u mean u forgot to call me along for group discussion? you have my number? u know bryan! the number u called when u needed help to move? the number u call when u needed a job!?! and how dare u slammed that fucking money on my table? tried spending 3 hours in staples to photocopy the entire text book and I dont owe you nothing u know? nobody owes you anything!! We dont have be taken out whenever you r stressed out! and I dont need u guys to do the project, i could ask to do it myself!! What a frustrating day! but the thought of coming home to darling just made everything better...

.......

evening...
dinner at pops & mom, ayam masak merah was soooo good, then had tau fu fa for dessert and went for swim....I have a family here!!! had a nice chat with mom tonight and the evening turned out so great.


its funny how the day just switched from one extreme to another....

No comments: