Friday, June 03, 2005

Vancouver trip

I know I know , I ve been having damn alot of trips this year and it ll keep coming...actually is pretty stressful...haha, the reason we went over to vancouver was to bring fen there b4 she takes off..



stayed with hebert n grace, such a wonderful family...and their son, David is soo talented, he s only 16 and he already composed like 2 albums, rap music though but we all liked it....we bought a cd from him coz sometime he sell them in school.



went to capilano suspension bridge, (but i think FRIM is better) , aquarium, stanley park, canada place, gas town , chinatown etc.... and we only had two nights with day and a half. tats why i called it stressful....



anyway click Here for pic



sighhhh its been so quiet since fen left...





 

2 comments:

SuLee said...

yea, I "maintained" it so well and is odd coz I cant just blab whatever in my mind or just throw my temper at her like how i used to...is as though im afraid of hurting her n she ll be mad at me. just so different now that we ve grown up, things get a lil sensitive u know...

SuLee said...

but bear in mind, i love my sisters n brother