Thursday, October 19, 2006

im falling into that stage again

I NEED TO WHINE!!
I am very very drained these two weeks, have absolutely no time or energy to do anything! is like there is no balance between things, from 8 weeks of relaxing time (sometime boredom) to this crazy routine : work during the day then continued by apartment project at night.

and you are wondering why am i always bad mood and grumpy?

Its a big learning curve for me, as a software retard im working under this software department: yea although just as a tester, no crazy coding or programming languages to learn. But i honestly felt like an idiot infront of all these pro!

ok maybe i dont mind being an idiot as long as im learning something but as to learn i have to keep asking questions , feel like im pulling most ppl behind coz they are spending too much time trying to explain to this idiot. I can tell few ppls are so annoyed with me. I know i asked for this, and i dont regret, just feeling overwhelmed tats all....

doctor Vaughan said im putting too much pressure on myself. Geeez like i have a choice!?

hopefully this stage will pass soon, but at the same time, im still enjoying my job, just hv to be more thick face and keep bugging ppls with more of my stupid questions..

No comments: