Saturday, April 16, 2005

here i come Darling

Sigh...Im leaving tomorrow, no strictly speaking, is today...but this time doesnt feel as bad as the last time I was supposed to leave. Maybe becoz karen is going with me and I have been staying for two months and Im looking forward to see darling.
Went to Ampang Park this morning to pass the pi yao to pa and bought helped uncle steve to buy gold chain, cost 1000rm. then KLCC walked around , bought a baby-T, very nice. then raining, couldnt go surfing. went pyramid instead.
Dinner with Baby and Michelle, dropped by I Jean s grandpa funeral. went yum cha with kok seong, soo sian, jaymy, pei ping, sue ann and her bf. bunch of them
lionel wanted to come to airport, so touched, got call from yenting this afternoon, she wanted to come too, so happy!

Im glad i got close to few frens this trip back. I will treasure them.

No comments: