Friday, April 15, 2005

ordinary diary

So many thing has been done yesterday, went early bird session karaoke with sean n karen, then ampang park to get some really cheap fleece long pants and mid valley shopping. I got a half head cap, wanted to get it for so long but just couldnt find a nice one....saw a nike jacket..damn nice!!!!!! but no bit over budget coz i spent bout 200 in estee lauder, got a cyber white eye cream + 30$ they ll give u a make up and hair do , and pictures taking sessions, i got one A4 size of my face, damn ah lian , cannot stand myself!! hehehe, but im amazed with the touched up, even my mole is gone!?

came home around 8 something, freaking tired....wanted to go FF for the last day but couldnt make it.started packing,,, geez half of the baggage was darling stuff!!?? I need more baggage!!! and i lost my glasses...pls come back~~

No comments: