Saturday, April 02, 2005

u snobs are pissing me off!!

I dunno have you ever felt like you couldnt lift ur head infront of ppls? I felt that way big time during my childhood ,maybe is becoz of my broken family, n we felt as though relatives r looking down at us. Maybe im just being sensitive, but the fact is ,there are some of them. This is a realistic world, if ur wealthy, u got hell lots of respect, and u have the right to look down at ppls, even kids are brought up with that kinda attitude, and that really got me thinking.
even now, some of them r still being really snobbish, they really think they are better than everybody else, somehow like royalty family.
I used to always question, why me? why cant i be born in a normal family? or with golden key, a fren of mine told me, if it wasnt for those kinda experience, u wouldnt be who you are...you might turned out to be one of those sickenning snob, what she said is really true and i ve stopped questioning ever since then.
(linked to the previous post)

No comments: