Sunday, May 21, 2006

8th anniversary

today is our 8th anniversary, yup! believe it or not... i hope we hv 80 more to go but i'll probably gonna die b4 tat hehe gues wat darling got me for my present

CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!! not just any other ordinary crabs, but the long leg crab, the ones i always seen on tv -japanese food program, now i finally got to taste some! and he found balitong too!!!!!! gosh gosh gosh i been craving for that for long long time!!

my darling got me food on our anniversary as present, so wat does that say about me?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



im so happy, oh so happy im so happy n pretty and ooooooiiiiiiiiiiii~~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

Congratulations!

I am truly happy for the two of you!

Many many more anniversaries and happy happy happy times!!!=)

SuLee said...

thank yewwwwwwwww!