Tuesday, May 23, 2006

bye bye my love


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



bye bye laptop



i think im a horrible horrible user in general, my baby laptop's life span is only a year, how horrible could i be? called LD to check on it and they told me that becoz i spilled sweet stuff on it, and sugar conduct electric and my motherboard is fried!! it will cost 1k to fix it. I might as well get a new one..it felt as though a knife is stabbed into my heart, i feel like crying now..

and two days ago while i was having bbq, i checked my cell phone msg, quiksilver called!! there were spot open for me,i was so happy n telling everybody..when i called today she told me that msg was last week, she must ve left it when i went camping, so the position is filled already.

honestly, how much more bad luck i could get??

2 comments:

Yeehwan Yeoh said...

That sounds bad.. Sounds like me :) Beginning of this year, I decided not to depend on luck anymore and be cautious abt everything!! But getting lazy again.. Hehe.. how is Pooky? You wanna see Milo's pictures? He's adorable!

x YH

SuLee said...

hey..pooky is great! we were really thinking of getting another dog, and this shit happened, so darryl asked this question:" u can only pick one, a new laptop or a new dog?" of coz i went for a new DOG!! haha

yea sure send his pictures to me??