Monday, June 05, 2006

the good and bad guests

oh gosh, we partied hard this weekend, had alot to drink and eat! and im so bummed that i couldnt upload those druken pictures becoz i lost my laptop (with the memory card slot) and upload cable.

oh well, will delay them then, becoz those pictures are so damn fuckig hilarious!!

i was the first one to pass out, followed by candyce not too long after, so when i woke up next morning with the slight headache, i was extremely moody knowing that i will hv to clean up the mess those partiers left me (as usual), but to my surprised! everything were cleaned up, dishes were all done!! hahahahha thank you so much butch n Naoki.

im telling u , japanese guests are the best!! they carry this wonderful culture to help out in the kitchen after party, even the guys!!

where else, this particular fren we have, will dig out ur next day lunch from the fridge and then eat it with his hands, left the half eaten lunch open on the counter, drink up our maple syrup, or left an empty glass on ur recliner so that the next person sit on it will have a major accident!! now this ! i extremely dislike!

anyway, butch and darling went whale watching the next morning, leaving me behind to take care of the shop. and darling said:" if u sell more than 200$, u can get the scuba hoodie that u like for helping me so much", then he gave me a 100$ bill.

and i made $500 sales! so i got my "pay" hehehe, to tell u the truth, i sneaked out to buy it even b4 i made my first sale, coz i knew i could do it!!hahhahah damn corky huh.

it is sad to see wats happening with indonesia, boy they sure had alot to take these few years. Im wondering if bibi (my former maid) n her family are ok...

No comments: