Monday, June 12, 2006

its time?

well lets all admit this is a realistic world.

i called up this retired engineer who worked for the ministry of transportation (MoT)who i met at the malaysian gathering dinner last year. YUP after a whole fucking year, i held my thick face n called him up, to ask him if he could help me to get a coop job with the MoT.

i dunno why, he wasnt much of a help at all becoz he asked me to go knock on their door to see the human resource.

why did he refuse to help me? did he had a bad terms with ppls in HR? or he believes in : "Get the fucking job on ur own" kinda principle.

but i had a good chat with his wife, who is a lovely lovely lady from klang, and we got to talking and turned out that i know her niece, my high school mates in MGS.

talking about how small the world is huh.

kelly called yesterday, and all the gossips came in.... like it or not, i hv to admit that i ve reach The age. becoz now our conversation no longer :" u know MR A is seeing Ms B", it is : "OMG! Ms B is getting married!!" , or "Ms B is pregnant!!"

someone told me, just becoz ur 25, doesnt mean u hv to act like one.

but how come ppl around me......

No comments: