Sunday, June 25, 2006

=O

called home last night, and i was bumped to hear that grandma thinks i only call her when i need something, thats so not true! i had failed to reach her the past 4 times i called, she was the one always not home!! Sometime i think she likes to pick on me , ever since young.

mom gave me this no carb recipe which i started today, ur suppose to lose up to 3KG in a week, which mean i have to eat the same meal over and over again for a week. We'll see how the results turned out. I think my cousin lost quite abit of weight with this no carb diet, isnt it san?

i found my camera upload cable and now i lost my camera, WTF!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

em, not totally no carb la. just no bad carbs.. yeah it kinda worked (south beach diet) stopped after a month lah..

SuLee said...

but after u stopped, as in start taking those carbs, did u gain back the weight u lost really quickly?