Monday, August 07, 2006

im exhausted

after 3 full days of being sick, Im feeling all better today, thanks to the whiskey i had last night, yea inpite of how "sick" i was, we had the biggest party ever last night, Su Ann and how's dad n bro were in town for the weekend. besides ppl, we also had two doggie as our guests- Maggie and Hagen. not sure what kinda Hagen is but Maggie is a sheltie, she is such a princess! and pooky is crazily in love with her.

how crazy? as crazy as he remembers her name. Did a test on him this morning, as he was happily ran to the door coz he know is his park's time, i was yelling back in the corridor just to give him a goodbye kiss, but he will just never come to me!!! (yea stubborn huh? ) so finally i yelled in a high pitch voice "hey MAGGIEEEE", *clak clak clak* here he came running to me. I was so amazed!!

*pictures coming up next entries.*

lotsa drama mind games going on in school...Im really exhausted~
I hate playing mind games, pls leave me alone, i just wanna do my things and go.

why cant everybody just get along fine...why must we cursed with the ability to be angry and to hold grudge?

No comments: