Thursday, August 03, 2006

sick~

A phone call woke me up from my afternoon nap, still wuzzy from the cold medicine and managed to find my cellphone, it was good news from Rejoy, he got a job offer, half an hour after the interview!! So i had to find out about mine too, called the coop office, and as i expected , i didnt get the job. As dissapointed as I was, i called my travel agent to confirm my air ticket.

Not getting a job doesnt make me feel as bad, the thing is somehow she told me about the ranking and i came in as bottom two, thats pretty low! I mean i used to nail all my interviews, do they hv different expectations here? or was I too nervous, all i know was my english was fucked up, I couldnt put a proper sentance together. Maybe is not meant to be....

oh well, at least i get to spend more time in Msia and my schedule will be back in track (hopefully)...

feeling so sick right now, I dont mind being sick during final exams, but pls let me be well when im traveling. to spend 10 hours on the plane coughing is definately the last thing i need right now!

3 comments:

rightmywrong said...

Sorry to hear about that..im sure your trip is going to be a blast!!=)

SuLee said...

yea im sure it will, what bout u? r u ready for ur europe's adventure?!

rightmywrong said...

ready since 3 mths ago!!=)mentally that is..