Wednesday, August 09, 2006

making plans already

two nights ago as I was trying to figure out certain certain algorithm for the 100th times, I got an Msn msg from I Jean, she asked when will i arrived.

and i put those algorithms aside and started chatting (as usual).

"oh yea, I will be arriving on saturday midnight"
"ohhhh, so late, coz we r going out to celebrate mich's birthday on sat night"
"aiksss , think i cant join"
"wat about sunday yum cha?"
"oh sure sure, but not too late though as my curfew is 12am"
"yea yea sure, plus the pregnant lady has to go to bed early also"
"u can guess is who right?"
"OMG!!"

congratulations to Mich, her wedding was last September, very efficient huh, waste no time.

It feels so great that, here I am all stressed out about the crazy exams. and a fren from home just popped a msg, asking me out yum cha on sunday. I already make plans with frens even though im 10000 miles away from home.

This is awesome!

No comments: