Thursday, September 21, 2006

still stand a chance

Called ACD systems late last night trying to change the date of the interview, it worries me abit when he told me that they are interviewing bunch of candidates the whole morning, and will let me know the outcome of those interviews.

called again early this morning, thank god i still stand a chance. I will try my best in these two interviews.

pray pray pray hard that i will get a placement this fall. Wish me luck, peeps!

spoke to amy and found out that odie just passed away two days ago. May you rest in peace, Odie. Im sure u ll be fine and happy wherever u are right now.

many hugs to amy.

3 comments:

rightmywrong said...

Thank you Nic =)

I'm sure odie is a happier dog right now.

Ss Lee said...

how's the job interview?

SuLee said...

the interview went well, both company offers me a job, haha i guess they were desperate too, ironically, they r located next to each other.

pheew! i feel so relieved!