Friday, September 29, 2006

relieved really?

I freaking hate jet lagged, u know i used to be able to deal with it in 3-4 days, but now its taking at least a whole week!

Thanks to the sleeping drug i took last night, Im feeling all better this morning because i MANAGED to sleep till 730 am intead of waking up 4/5 am every freaking morning! Which had made me a grumpy bitch for the past few days.

poor darling was all excited for my return and when he came out with all these "lets do this! and do that tonight!" ideas, and I replied with this low energy voice " No, im too tired", totally bring his mood down.

Im starting work on the 10th of Oct, I asked to start earlier because i been having too long of a vacation, and I asked to take a course during the work term becoz otherwise this will prolong my graduation. Lynn said i shouldnt ask for too many thing b4 i even got my offer letter.

but unfortunately , they were unable to fullfill both of my requests. I didnt really care about starting early but the course that im not allowed to take!? I kept my work term options to only victoria this fall because I have to take this one course. They only offer it once a year, and I only have one last acedemic term to be done coming spring, so now i have to take this course next fall, which will prolong me of getting school done!!!

Im going to try if theres any other alternatives to go around taking this course earlier, like from other college or can it be subsidized with other similar courses.

why? why? why? why one thing has to come after another!? hopefully this will work out fine...

7 comments:

rightmywrong said...

im sorry to hear that. Ya I guess just need to seek out other alternatives.

Good luck!

SuLee said...

yea...thanks,
worst case scenario, i ll hv to wait for half a year b4 i could wear my "square hat" :)

rightmywrong said...

haha i would like to come and attend your convo =) I guess it's time for us to meet again..hehe

SuLee said...

u know what, come to think about it, the first time (and only time) we met was 8/9 yrs ago, it was me and darryl's second date! and i still remember how he teased you about the 7-up, haha

we will be so thrilled if you could come and visit!

Ss Lee said...

good luck dear.

SuLee said...

thanks! i really need that, im too old to be in school any longer....

rightmywrong said...

hey if you didnt mention that, i wouldnt remember..omigod, how many yrs ago already...hehe

Good to see you guys so lovey dovey after all the yrs ;)

It was nice being a teen, so carefree and just so young..haha