Saturday, September 16, 2006

update from yours truly

yes , we are taking off to phuket next wednesday, but instead of 4D/3N, we shorten it to 3D/2N, reason being is, the price was doubled due to "diff date diff air fare" policy, thats a total rip off isnt it?!

in order not to burn the 700 we already paid, we decided to shorten it and top up 580 ( i know is still quite alot), hopefully the trip will be worthwhile.

got both of my left wisdom teeth removed, was i nervous? HELL YEA!! i was holding my fists tight the whole time, and becoz the infection was not cleared up completely, i had to bear with abit of pain, but thank god for the jabs. Thank you Dr Yeoh and aunty for giving me such a good deal. (Yh's dad was the dentist)

Its been a tiring and irritated day. I realized my temper has gone shorter day by day, get ticked off really easily.

Its sad that this vacation is coming to the end as I am leaving next sat.Back to reality and work (which by the way i have not gotten a coop job yet). But Its been great, i get to spend alot of time with my mom and brother, it will be great if i can spend more time with both of my sisters if they werent so busy.

Somehow, it is harder to get the whole family to spend some time together nowadays, unlike those days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sulee! My mom told me about your wisdom teeth.. Hope it did not hurt too much and ruin your holiday in case you can't eat solid food. - YH

SuLee said...

yea it was nice of her to give me discount, tell her thanks a bunch the next time u speak to her, I tot its gonna be bad but i was able to eat bah kut teh the next day!! hehe

she also said i never reply ur email..eh actually i did la, did you not recieve it?

is sad that im leaving soon. *sob sob*, hate this feeling..