Friday, November 03, 2006

my hoo haa

received sms from kelly few days ago asking us to send daimoku to KT who has been suffering from MS for the past...i dunno how long, and he was dying, no actually he passed away two days go...The first time i met him, it was 10 yrs ago and he was around 8 /9. That was even b4 i met kelly....I stayed at my cousin's place for a month and we will ride bicycles around the neighbourhood, and KT is usually carried by his older brother KW on the bike (he wasnt able to walk then), and KW has been always very protective about him.

I dunno him that much personally, years after that i saw him in kelly house every now and then during occasions, and he's a brilliant kid! sad to hear that he's gone, that kinda made me treat my neighbour Tom nicer, when he came over two days ago to pass us something, Tom is suffering from MS too, but he's still able to walk, struggling though, mostly depends on his walker.

I dunno why am i being hooo haa about all these. I always know there are more ppls who are more ill than me, its the fact indeed! But seeing all these actually reminded me, ah lee stop all your "why me? why me?" questions. Face it, and treat it. and I am, once doesnt work, twice...or more...life is only so short, no?

anyway may KT rest in peace....

No comments: