Saturday, November 18, 2006

Good let out

I had a good "let out" session last night.

somebody pissed me off real bad yesterday, and came home in a pissy mood. Darling was the unfortunate one to put a small fire onto a big big pot of gasoline, and i erupted, stormed out the house and left him with all the question marks in his mind.

As I was crying and driving around in the car, I wanted somebody there...somebody who will just keep quiet and just be there with me. So i turned back and grabbed pooky. But then of coz b4 i could drive away darling was there to stop me - with the same shocking face and asked me wats going on - so i cried, i yelled, i complaint, and then cried and yelled more...

I noticed I hadnt been doing that for long time, kinda scared myself, and the reason wasnt just that somebody that pissed me off, it involved alot of stress too. I was just letting everybit of it out and really glad I did that......as psycho as I was, i felt so much better just almost instantly. and then I had fun and got really drunk =)

Thank you darling for being there to stroke my back, listening to me and comfort me.

sorry pooky, you looked really worried starring at me yesterday and thank you for those kisses.

I will do that more often, instead of keeping everything inside and let them accumulate. Isnt it healthier that way?

5 comments:

rightmywrong said...

haha poor darryl...ya must talk with him when you are feeling down or sad...or me =) or whoever you think you can talk to...must not let yourself erupt like dat ohhh...even pooky! Im sure he will lend his helping ear ;)

I got kinda drunk today too cuz just came back from party hehe...well getting drunk once in a while is definitely SHIOK! =D

Ss Lee said...

*hug hug*

SuLee said...

thx girls..

Anonymous said...

I miss you suleeeeeeeeee! R u coming to London???
- Kelly teh

SuLee said...

i miss you too!!!!!! actually we havent seen each other for 2 years - havent really thought about the europe trip yet, i highly doubt that i can make it happen anytime soon, gotto save up for next semester tuition fees...