Monday, January 08, 2007

All I need is a relaxing weekend...

Last week was crazy crazy, first week of school and everything was in a mess! not to mention the reports dued on friday which btw I did a horrible job. Just when I thought this is going to be a relaxing weekend. Seriously, All I needed is ONE relaxing weekend, but that wasnt quite the case, partying is a stress too u know? *grin*

Went to a club after skating, am i a good skater? put it this way, Im lucky my pants were still dry at the end of it. But it was good fun, and to my shock that im liking it. Crowd was about 10 to 15 yrs old, picture a scene which an old lady was holding on the side board in a skating ring yelling and shuuing furiously when kids comes in her way. Believe me, those kids are aggressive and they were good skaters!!!

Havent been dancing for a while, but honestly, night will never go wrong with couple of beers and shots. Plus im a cheap drunk :P

Back to school tomorrow morning, this is only 4th day and Im so not motivated! this is bad....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I think it's your last semester, so you gotta add oil! =)

SuLee said...

It is, and im taking full course load!

I will be quiting all my part time jobs to really really add oil...thx :)