Friday, January 26, 2007

One *blur* friday afternoon

Super duper tired today, I dunno what had come across me, but the good news is! We are throwing a slamming party tomorrow! this will be the first "official" party we throw after years and the occasion is - urs truly is turning *beep*, i refused to reveal my age.

so Im gonna post a big fat sign "Nicole's 18th birthday" - haha are you even going to believe it?

Im cooking big fat feast for everybody, i hope i dont screw anything up. invited alot of peoples over, omg, have lost count.

But honestly really wish my best friends and family are here - yea is no big deal but i gotto get my ass off this lab and start preparing , omg omg lots to do!

why am i sitting in a lab? coz my super deal computer had crashed on me! and because is a refurbished unit, they used different kinda video card and I couldnt figure out which one!! after spending 2 days to find the correct driver, i got fed up and sent it back to future shop, remember how i refused to buy the extended warranty on it? not that i regret it but they used that to bite me back in the ass! I cant even begin to express how furious I am! really hope they wont charge me anything man , otherwise , otherwise, otherwise...gosh i dunno what can i do....

Wish Im related to some kinda godfather to blow up their lot or something like tat, yea yea that was the 18 Nicole talking.

anyway peace y'all!

2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

Happy Birthday!!

May all your wishes come true and tons of opportunities lie ahead waiting for you!

Meme

SuLee said...

thanks!