Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What is wrong with me

I dunno what is wrong with me, I skipped 3 classes today = total of 4 hours, I left early this morning coz i needed a shower really bad..was uncomfortable and irritated in the class, so i packed up and left in the middle of lecture, I know thats very disrespectful. oh well..the next class is 7pm , and instead of attending class, I went shopping...I know im an idiot, dont knw whats wrong with me.

Doing my last minute homework right now with second glass of wine...

how do i motivate myself?

look forward to bedtime coz i bought a new linen bed sheet, it feels reeaaaaaaaal comfortable..

shopping list today :
1. cute top for Pooky
2. set of satin bed sheet
3. top for myself
4. two valentine mugs
5. 3 tops for bro and sisters

What are u doing next weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeeee.....I'm off to london for the weekend ;)

Hope to catch ya online

muacckkksss

Don't feel so guilty...you need to de-stress and red wine is good..*evil*

SuLee said...

urg, i spoke to few of my frens in London and they had been persuading me to go for visit!!

Do you want me to hook u up? they r very nice klang ppls...