Monday, April 21, 2008

getting my life back, yay!

So i had an interview last friday and was told will hear from them in two weeks coz she will be out of town..

but i got a call 2 in the afternoon and told me to come in at 3pm, i asked what issit about and she wouldnt tell me.

So i rushed to the office thinking in my head " dont call me in just to tell me im rejected" but of coz...i went in she was holding a file folder and brought me to the meeting room this time instead of her office.

she open it and there it was! the offer letter with my name on it!!

she slowly goes through it and i was just so concerned about the pay coz when she asked how much I want and i was stupid enough to say 20$/hour, and i should ve given a range or even 25$!!!

thats shitty pay! but hey the job descriptions sound like something i will really enjoy, wireless, sql, auto ticket vending machine and bus farebox.

challenging and my role is second level support, QA and bugs fixing....got my hands on everything, she will be out of town alot so i will hv to be quite independent which is quite fine....

and thre are about 30 to 40 bugs sitting in the database for me to fix.... i mean not knowing anything about the products/softwares....and something like that to get started...pretty steep learning curves and challenging!

think i just got a tiny bit of orgasm from that lol, just kidding!

3 comments:

rightmywrong said...

Whooooohooooooooooooo!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Hey next time u should buy me beer :p

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, dear! *hugs!*

SuLee said...

sob sob...in tears.....thank you guys, finally!