Saturday, April 19, 2008

update

I ve been slacking in writing entries here, (not to say i have lotsa readers/ so call fans waiting for me to put new post and go yay)

but anyway , Life is same ol for me, still playing poker online alot, except that i been also cleaning and cooking alot more. Playing alot of tennis which im getting better and better at :)

I ve been also applying to a few jobs online, while im playing poker :P and got this call for an interview which was held earlier of today. Is a pretty small company, but the job description is exactly what i like! customer support, R&D and wireless!!!

Im pretty excited about it and the interview went well...it was just a casual one, and this is the first person they are bringing in to the company as a support role. so chances r they gonna grow really fast and huge potential of climbing the corporate ladder.

I really hope I will get this job. She seem like a really sweet person and someone that i will enjoy working with.

*finger crossed*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*keeps fingers crossed for ya too*

rightmywrong said...

Good Luck!