Thursday, April 03, 2008

Time for a change?

yup, is been a month since i been lingering on............nothing!

Steps to do :

1. get out of bed at 9am
2. try to take a walk in the morning with the dogs
3. spend some lovely time with darling
4. cuddle with darling at night while watching a movie.
5. clean the room
6. put all the suitcases away (thats right, they are still around)
7. clean the living room and kitchen daily
8. Put nice meal on the table daily
9. get a job!!

well, 8 steps out of 9 is within my control except step 9....

4 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahah while i want a life without a job..here i got someone wanting a job ever so badly..want to switch?

Anonymous said...

Wish you were here, dear... then maybe I could help with Step 9 since that's what I do for a living. It'll turn up soon enough, no worries. :)

SuLee said...

Joe : Well i guess it depends what you want in life right? for me my career is a big thing and i believe in "work to live". Plus I gotto love my job too.

Kenny : how many jobs do you have, i know you are also a fitness instructor..i know i whined too much about this whole job thing but is really getting on my neck

rightmywrong said...

That was me, only a few mths back in time! Believe in yourself, you have to spend your whole life working, so fret not hahaha...plenty of time to work..enjoy now!!! =)