Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beachy weekend

I sneaked out of work at 4pm on friday and we went to the beach!! it wasnt so hot though, but we sure did have fun!!!

I had to go in to work for couple of hours on saturday just to make up the hours, and right after that I headed to the beach with some gfs, it was toooooooo hot that i could only spent two hours on the beach...

crazy boys in freezing cold water!


lovey dovey


erm Dave, shouldnt I get the piggy back?


Kissing the baby~

groupie loving!

3 comments:

rightmywrong said...

wow thats so fun! it's cold over here again....=X it's been really temperamental lately...

look at that baby bump! ;) see him/her soon hehe

SuLee said...

temperamental just like my mood!! haha

i know!! i cant wait for him/her to grow bigger and bigger!! but not too too big so it wont hurt so much when he/she comes out

Anonymous said...

Awww... that's just so cute... kissing the baby bump! :D

How you been, dear? Long time I no drop by here lah...