Sunday, July 20, 2008

the wonder of parenthood.

I was just looking back at Pooky's puppy pictures. Gosh I missed his puppy hood soooo much! yea he was pain in the butt, he chewed, hyperactive etc......and I remembered thinking "i cant wait for him to grow older and mellow down abit", I bet this is how our parents feel, when we are being rebellious and make them sad, they will be thinking about when we were just their babies. How sweet and obedient we used to be....

Spoke to mom on the phone yesterday and we were making plans for the baby, and she made this comment "you should really get rid of your dogs lah, they are playful, they gonna step on the baby by accident one day when you are not watching....etc" these are just dogs to her, but for us, they are our babies and big part of the family too!

Both of our dogs are pretty much grown up now, Lex still acts like a giant puppy and he always will, but he has grown out of his puppy hood, he stopped chewing, start giving abit of attitude. sighhhh teenager........ and i never took as many pictures of him when he was a puppy as opposed to Pooky, well u know .....first child... :)

I cant believe Im going to be a real parent soon! and as my tummy is growing bigger, i been stressing about who's is going to take care of our little baby, I dont want to leave a few months old to a day care and strangers. I wish I could stay home for a few years, but i had just gotten out of 7 years education and started my career. Well this is a big dilemma.... We need a better solution than day care.

Anyway here are some cute pictures of little rat Pooky when he was less than a year old.










No comments: