Sunday, July 06, 2008

shit sandiwch

Havent really got a break this week, well actually thats not true, we got 1st of July Off - Canada Day, and I got 2nd of July off too - my Nausea day!

Because this nausea thing has been really affecting my work hours, last two weeks i left work early because of that and last month i stayed home a day because of that!! so i wrote my boss an apology email and promised her i will come in on saturday to make up for it. and she was very understanding, so on Saturday morning, i decided to sleep in and went in to work about 10 to noon, and when i went in the office she was there waiting for me!

God know how long she been waiting, but she claimed to be needing my reload station for her demo next week in California. But is the management on my ass now!? i cant help but to wonder....after the review/feedback i had last week, of coz i got a typical shit sandwich, started with my good performance, then some shit and end with some more compliments. Now they wanted me to start writing everything i do down and i had to submit my weekly report to her every week so she knows what i ve been working on!

Im not sure if im comfortable with that, they claimed to be this is not just me but they dont really know what others been working as well so is kinda everybody's issue, so why dont everybody have to start submitting report!?

I tried to comfort myself by saying because my boss travel alot and most of the time she's not around so she would like to know what i been working on.

Or maybe i have two roles now, they r sharing me with customer support and QA so they wanna make sure i spend equal amount of time on each role.

I dont know!! *SHRUG* but i definitely dont like the idea though, i keep my daily notes anyway so is not like is extra work for me to be submitting this report and guess i have to try HARDER to do my job BETTER!!!

come to think about it now, when im over my probation week, i might wannna take a year maternity leave off instead of 5 months coz i was trying to be NICE!!!

NO IM NOT NICE NO MORE!

4 comments:

rightmywrong said...

maybe it's true that they are trying to restructure their policy with employees..so dont think otherwise la..when does your probation end?

You should definitely take few more months off..haha and be with your baby...

Hang in there! ;)

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wat??? 5 mths of maternity leave?? paid for too???

here in m'sia u get 2..and i mean TWO!

SuLee said...

meme - probation end , end of this month! i think i might want to take more and arrange something with my boss to work from home...coz i dont want to be sending a 6 months old to day care. so charm!

Joe - we can take up to a year but i feel bad coz i just started. not fully paid but maybe 80%? and that year can be split between husband and wife, 15 weeks maternity leave and 35 weeks parental leave. Pretty good huh!?

i gotto find out more about that, and other benefit i can get.

rightmywrong said...

wow!! you get so many weeks of paid maternity leave!!! In US, im not even sure it's gonna be paid, i think the most usually 3 months..