Thursday, December 30, 2004

dreams Vs wealth

frens all told me that they are broke after boxing week,
yea man,try putting hands into ur pockets, all u left is changes!!
"cling cling cling" sounds nice huh!?
how are we gonna survive for the first month of the new year?

some of them in london,big crazy boxing day sales,
PRADA,GUCCI,LV,DIOR at 40-50pounds, how can u resist?
once again,pk loh! work at starbucks making 4,5pounds an hour
next month eat grass lah...

remember my cousin approached me last year to join direct selling,
big money!! yes,indeed....totally agreed!
she once visited her friends house,
and found this interesting storage her friend has,a drawer for collections of lipsticks....and it was like tonnes of them!still remember her face expression when she told me "so envy~~~" she said.
looking at the both of them,working so hard ,they deserve a big salute from me,
but as for me, i kinda want different lifestyle...well balanced between both.
i always remember:
rich & poor;happiness & misery are always two different scales
they could never be weight together.
yea yea u could think im only saying that because im poor,hehe

i asked myself: hv i work hard enough for the past years?
yes i do, not for luxury but for my dreams....
the satisfaction u got from coming closer to ur dreams...step by step
is way diff kinda taste,diff kinda feel...go try it!
alot of them out there not knowing what their dream is....
(and i dont mean dreams like,having big house n lotsa $$)
so i would consider myself lucky, coz i know exactly what i want in future
and im trying hard to stay on the path and still heading towards it...
thats why sometime i say: "im in love with my future"
(sounds psycho n ego,i know)
the kinda passion cant be described in words.

so ppls!
start seeking.
the best wealth of all is ur dreams, not ur bank accounts or wardrobe!

No comments: