Tuesday, December 14, 2004

my goal-another step closer

I was really happy after calculus final today,
nono, is not that i did good, but i knew i could get what i expected
which is quite a low expectation (pass!)
use to study real hard to strike As but no, after that incident!
i learnt how to take it easy, learnt when to say no....
thinking of this is coming to the end, i felt so relief
there are few ppls that i really need to thank : my Darling, my mom,Wei,Paul,Ken and Blair...hehhe sounded like a speech after grammy award or something huh..

read a blog from somebody, who soon will be graduated to be an engineer!!i dunno her but just so happen to clicked on her site.
there r pics of whole bunch of female engineers celebrating...school ended!!
mmmmm im looking forward for that too, hopefully two more years, ill be able to grant my degree ,ahhh...during then....dream will come true...im not sure how passion i am towards my field but thats the goal i setted for myself many years ago..
and i gotto archieve it!!









No comments: