Sunday, December 19, 2004

new notebook,yaaaaaaaaaay!!!

had a big big fight last night..dont even ask why,it was over a tiny lil deal.anyway its all good......i found out that he had a big surprise for me,i was meant to find out on christmas:he bought me a toshiba notebook and it was hiding in the basement. i was shocked and wanted him to return it coz i dont need one, have decided to just upgrade my pc by getting a second hand RAM and hard drive from wei, cost me only 60bucks , for the application that i run ,is gonna last me another two or three years...why not!?

after discussion he s not gonna return it and the notebook will belong to him, coz he s gonna get one anyway for dannsu s purposes...so this work out perfect and im happy with it...

Dannsu was busy today, so bloody tired today but went shopping had brighten my day hehe..bought myself a levi's jean, yea i ripped my old one, dunno how.....besides tat, a nice warm scarf ,bronzer and eye shadow...mmmmmm,this feels great!! but didnt do any shopping for anybody besides myself....hehehe tats the best part isnt it?

came home and we "hoi zheong" the new laptop heheh we were like two lil kids, so excited and happy....

ahhh still damn bloody tired, tats it for today,later!

No comments: