Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Big decision

I ve just made a big decision minutes ago! I must be out of my mind...becoz of staying for another month, I ve decided to take a semester off, the best part is, this will prolong my graduation to a year. well actually is not only becoz of having another month of fun, I ve already missed quite a lot and the stress that is ahead of me is un-imaginable. Im so tired of this , so I wanna spread them all out,instead of taking 6 courses in a semester, ill do maybe 3 or 4, in this way, i could focus more n the GPA will appear to be better. I dont feel good after making this decision coz my schedule is soooo fucked up! they r all out of places and i dunno how to plan my two years ahead...
everybody is asking me to stay becoz i have many years ahead to work so might as well enjoy another year of school. Plus darling could really see im beginning to depress , i know , and i know i wont do well this trip back and big chances of depressing again becoz of jet lag and being thrown by those heavy heavy work load.I ve had enough!just gotto get my schedules work out.

I also had a bad dream about plane crash on the way back days ago, so im having bad bad feeling flying tonight. have got my ticket cancelled.

AM I CRAZY OR WHAT!?!?!

2 comments:

Ss Lee said...

潇洒.

SuLee said...

已经潇洒啦! 没得回头啦!