Thursday, February 03, 2005

my TI is alive again!! yaaayy~~~

I did something really bad yesterday and bear in mind! it wasnt my idea, it was gord n keith! my TI broke down last week and i was sooo upset coz we ve been through so much together...and gord suggested to get a new one from london drugs and shuff the broken one in n return it,he said no one will know (he used to work there),and keith encourage me ,he said he would do the same thing.Amitabha,im a buddist,how could i .....but i did that last night,dont blame me! coz that calculator costed me about 250 dollars!!! i cant just let it die!!
came back with a display model coz they ran out of it,and i tried the new batt on my old one, it worked!!it was the batt,they expired!!! i was soo happy, my TI is alive again. and im glad that i dont hv to do such bad thing, againts my buddism (amitabha~~heheh),but darling told me to keep the new one, hell no! i want my old TI, its my baby~

so went to london drugs today and got it returned, and i bought some swiss chocolates for couple of fren. when we had paid n stepped out, i ran back to get some "coffee crisp" coz i just remember bighead loves coffee, she might love these coffee chocolate bars.hey,it was hard for me to hold my tempt not to touch em ok!?

got so frusfrated with fourier transform n sampled signals!!! i ve got a midterm tomorrow(yep! here we go again!),took a break n read bighead s blog, (not sure if who she meant was me, but i assumed yes) felt so touched n nose feeling warm warm too,heheh okla, ill get u more coffee crisp!

No comments: