Tuesday, February 01, 2005

im officially sick!

woke up 5 something this morning and was feeling so sick, the cough woke me up and i took a cold pill and when my alarm went off at 7, i was so drowsy that i couldnt even get out of bed, so i stayed home today, didnt go to school at all....woke up 12 something,got the house cleaned abit and kinoyo came over at 2pm, we had some peppermint tea and nachos with salsa.

i have some half burnt candles and didnt know what to do with it, so i threw them in a pot and boiled them ,then pour them in the candle container, it turned out well and my whole house is smell with pear ( it was the pear scent mix vanilla), but i ve got one small problem, im not sure if im gonna reuse the pot for cooking...emmm~~ yeeeeaaaa, i dunno about that

then tried to have a hot bath , david told me to put some peppermint essential oil in the bath and it ll help the cold. so i did, geeez is like rubbing siang pure oil all around ur body and i was freaking cold!!! i jumped up and rub soap all around my body and u know what! darryl took a long shower b4 me and we run out of hot water.....geeeez, he had to boil like 100 pots of water and i was shievering there with the soap all around my body....damn! damn! damn! i know this sound funny to alot of u but is not fucking funny!!! i hope my cold doesnt get worse becoz of this , GRRRRRRRR~~~!!!

theres so much to be done this week, assignments, exams and labs.....u have no idea how sucked it is to be sick at this time!!

2 comments:

Ss Lee said...

Vitamin C n Vitamin B is a must!!

SuLee said...

im taking Vitamin-complex , it has got eeeeeeeeeverything I need, hehehe and im feeling much better now, ready to go!!