Wednesday, February 16, 2005

the fear is coming closer

havent done much since im back , cny mood s like shit! finally the fear is getting closer n closer, IM GOING BACK SOON!!! i ve constantly whinning bout not wanting to go back today.
but manage to meet up with few frens , also ffk quite a few frens (oppps sorry har) coz not feeling well.I miss kelly so much...dunno when will i see her again. theres so much to be done back there.

and the air ticket is so fucking expensive!!! 3000++
but the good news is, checked my jobs applications n two applications were added by admin, so is a good sign. Im always confident about that job :)

7 comments:

Ss Lee said...

wow... 3000... got MAS Fair, can I fly over to visit u if I get cheap deal? hehe..

SuLee said...

MAS fair doesnt give one year open ticket leh,kanasai leh
I used to pay 2600...
of coz u can! take leave lah, work sucks!

volmax said...

for FUTURE u can get Airasia promotion so extimated price will be 50% off from current fair but still expensive damn!!!!
my first prority is UK!!!!

SuLee said...

wahhhh koko~ since when u datang visit my blog?

Ss Lee said...

ahlee.. he's always there.. watching..

wakakaka..

volmax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
volmax said...

erm.......
feel free visit mine 1 lo.....