Tuesday, August 23, 2005

human experiment

was great to know that my bro is having a treat - vacation in Ipoh and Penang, for being the first place in class...See heres the deal that the adults made out of him. WHERE would he do better in school, at my mom's or dad's... after all, they r good at "pointing fingers" , apparently the reason of  he did poorly in school was becoz of too much fun during the weekend - at my mom's...



he's being accused, helplessly by those so called "elderly"-grandma,aunt,cousins and even my dad, for lying....for being rebellious by doing badly in school ON PURPOSE...



theres only so much a kid can take, he snapped at my dad one day after his "weekends" being blamed again for driving school work down stream :  "I THINK I can do better in school if i stay with mommy!" , dad replied: " Fine! u can now stay with mommy, see how well u'd do!", the very next day, his clothes were dropped of infront of my house.. 6 months trial, to see improvement...



with the help from both of my sisters, he showed improvement, He was so proud of himself when we talked on the phone, Im proud of him too! went to toy'r'us yesterday , picked up a spiderman study kit and a frisbee to reward him...although it make take too long to ship back, but he definately deserved them...I wish I could send a dingy back if shipping didnt cost so much...he would ve loved it! will definately bring one with me the next time i go back...



the best part is, when his grandma heard bout the good news, she didnt believe a word, Im really curious how will a kid turn out being brought up by these -- ppls!! Im feeling really sorry for my bro, for having to put up with all these bullshits....oh god, pls hv some mercy...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: