Saturday, August 20, 2005

underground academic

been busy whole morning, besides work, finishing up thermo final was my main task of the day...and i did, guess the next step is to pay the fee...

Will had a "tutorial session" for the final , only me n shamek showed up, it was very helpful indeed, got most of the parts figured out esp question two.

Matter of fact is, I havent been completely honest with this final exam , collaborating with Will is one thing. But what I meant was, having notes n example from last year was the main the connection.

Its obvious that the test was formed from pieces of questions frm last year, or year b4...or even year b4...who knows how long these questions had existed...but what really puzzles me was : who is actually completely honest with this test? Well maybe I could be quite sure that no one is.....even though some of them might "look" like they r...guess is the matter of level of "dihonesty". say level 1=extremely dishonest; and 5= barely ,I will stand around 3. What about the rest? where do they stand?

I seriously dont feel good now even though this is over, infact im feeling aweful. After all, all I can say is correspondant study, self learning course is such a bad idea esp to technical course like tat, or at least to lazy ppl like me. I wouldnt want to do it again....

what the heck! im going camping tomorrow!!

No comments: